Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
CITIES OF EARTH I_vote_lcapCITIES OF EARTH I_voting_barCITIES OF EARTH I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
CITIES OF EARTH I_vote_lcapCITIES OF EARTH I_voting_barCITIES OF EARTH I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
CITIES OF EARTH EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

CITIES OF EARTH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

CITIES OF EARTH Empty
PostSubject: CITIES OF EARTH   CITIES OF EARTH EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 2:16 pm

WILDERNESS
CITIES OF EARTH 312f02dc-defe-43e5-869b-807f0730de89_zps1473acce
Littered with ruined and abandoned modern cities from the age before. Although nature has certainly begun to claim its place among the ruins.

CAPITOL CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 8e568cef-0816-4952-8159-ba5a4126a1ae_zps4587b473
Population: 48.26 Million Location: North American East Coast
The center of military, politics and government across the world. Capitol city is both the most politically corrupt city and the most orderly. This is where The Unity is strongest and where all governmental decisions are made. Built on top of the ruins of the old world city of New York.

SILVER CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 9a4882f2-dcfa-4bea-a6eb-38fbf0c9d204_zpsf9e372ae
Population: 69.12 Million Location: North American West Coast
Nicknamed the "Merchant City" by those who live there. Chrome is the economic capitol of the world. A place of business related, white collar crimes and next to Fall City, the largest population of neo-mafia members. Officially recognized as the wealthiest city and most expensive place to live world-wide.

GREEN CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 3f15a6ce-f7ca-4c46-84c9-39c445e92abf_zps1fc40f31
Population: 21.35 Million Location: Eastern South America
Both the youngest and most eco-friendly city on earth. Instead of destroying nature for development, the people of Green City use and improve upon nature in every aspect possible. This place is recognized as a relatively peaceful place of experimental technologies and low crime rates.

FALL CITY
CITIES OF EARTH E9129b6d-74a5-4885-b375-22474ec98718_zpsad4ad4f2
Population: 37.89 Million Location: Western Europe
Located in what was once modern day France. Fall City has the highest crime rate in the world. Daily reports of murder and terrorism are a normality here. Recognized as both the most dangerous and most lawless city on earth. Many crime-lords take refuge here as it is the center of power for the neo-mafia. Enter this place with caution.

BOREAL CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 15818c6c-ad6a-4ea4-9738-cdea439fbe12_zps3461a878
Population: 41.53 Million Location: Eastern Europe
Built on top of the old world city of Moscow. Boreal City is a place plagued by extreme whether, especially during the winter. However, next to Capitol City, it has the largest military presence on earth. It is an ambitious and industrial city, as natural resources are plentiful in the area.

SCAR CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 7b9d4f3d-34e0-409e-84c9-140d10d4d0c0_zps5cb54de9
Population: 85.42 Million Location: North Eastern Africa
Officially recognized as the least advanced city in the world. Storm city has always been several decades behind. But at the same time, more money has been pored into this place then any other city. Crime and corruption are common here.

PRIME CITY
CITIES OF EARTH E173e3b2-1056-40bd-b554-4ec420868360_zpse0580a6a
Population: 138.22 Million Location: Southwest Asia
Located in what was once the ancient nation of China. Prime City is the largest surface city in the world. When it comes to The Unity, the people of Prime have always been stubborn in every way possible. Politically and historically, Capitol City and Prime City are polar opposites.

HYDRA CITY
CITIES OF EARTH 7169bd0b-c590-4cc6-a593-e47d97b7b0e3_zpse4944888
Population: 82.11 Million Location: South Pacific Ocean
A two-hundred mile wide, floating circular platform with a mega-city built on top, located in the middle of the pacific ocean. Yes, it's true. Hydra City is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. As well as having the most advanced navy and water based technologies.

THE UNDER-CITY
CITIES OF EARTH Ad4c4d8d-b7d4-4b7b-badd-f9fa5ed6fdc3_zpsc10f4f7e
Population: 4.682 Billion Location: Underground
A vast network of tunnels, caverns and buried old-world cities located under the surface of the earth. Over a century behind in technology and yet having the majority of the 4/5 of the human population living here. Usually this place is beyond the reach of The Unity. But every once in a while they manage to flex their muscle in this place.

Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net

CITIES OF EARTH
Page 1 of 1