Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 7 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 I_vote_lcapRise of the Ark - Page 7 I_voting_barRise of the Ark - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Rise of the Ark

Go down 
+2
Woz2
Flarezone
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Woz2
Admin
Admin

Rise of the Ark - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:40 pm

Alpha eyed her suspiciously, there was a cynical confidence about her he didn't like. Reluctantly, he secured the magnetic handcuffs. He grabbed the crook of her arm by his, allowing him a much firmer grip of her with having to tie the two in any way. He could also see any attacks coming this way. She hoped she actually played along, the less the Purgatus could get from her, the better off the Universe was. Or so far as we could tell. He wasn't all-knowing. Key word all.

Alpha: "Let us be off."

As the two emerged from the alley Alpha's government civil defense uniform came into light. He had to report to no one but the government itself. He had every possible authentication needed for his title to work. He simply had to not report to the government.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 5:42 pm

She was silent. She complied with every command. It was in her code. She couldn't disobey, making it very easy to take advantage of her. She watched Her captor, unsure of what he planned for her.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:02 pm

"Hey. You got her!" One of the CP officers said to Alpha as he approached him. "I figured she bolted into the aqueduct." Two more officers got out of their black hovercar which served as a squad car and approached as well.

(By the way, they don't wear uniforms. They dress pretty much like all the other men of Purgatus society, except for the armbands. I guess that's technically their uniform.)
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Pulled her captor along, and walked to the CP officer who had approached her in the apartment. She kicked him squarely in the crotch. "Sick." She laughed, smirking. "You earned it."
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:18 pm

The officer hunched over and was supported by another officer. "Little bitch," snarled another officer before landing her a kick square in the ribs. The officers kept their distance however. "Where'd you find her?" One man asked Alpha.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:22 pm

She stumbled back, coughing lightly. "Hey! Ever heard 'don't hit a lady'? You're momma 'ought to be ashamed!" She scowled. She crossed her arms, hiding the fact that her ribs were killing her. She spit out a bit of blood, one of her lungs slightly punctured.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:32 pm

"By the way," she spoke to the officer she'd kicked; "I have excellent feeling in my feet; your dick is shorter than a hamster's life." She grinned, laughing to herself. She really enjoyed taunting these guys.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:48 pm

The officer merely glared at her as he awaited Alpha's response. They were starting to become a tad suspicious as to why he wasn't wearing the same uniform as them.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:49 pm

She grinned, knowing she would get to him. "Heya, what's you're name?" She grinned "I'm Miiko, unity archive 0001." She extends a hand. "Nice to meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:52 pm

Parents is quickly greeted by Sovereign's electronic voice,"Parem? Is it?" If you turned around you would be met by a hologram,"This is merely a projection, though I am in the ship, I was teleported on by a SETDP. I'm waiting for you, come and find me." The hologram is about to fade, and the floating device heads to the door,"Oh and scanners won't work, I took the necessary precautions. They aren't broken don't worry. I wouldn't want you to die if you missed an intruder that snuck aboard." He smiled underneath his helmet,"And please don't bring a weapon, it might start an unnecessary fight."
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Alpha: "I'm sorry, I'm just enjoying this far too much to actually reply. Caught her in an alley. Now, this here lady's a little more important than you think. Be nice to her, and I just might file a promotion for you fellas. Like government-level important. Please excuse us. My ride is waiting."

A hovercar landed not too far from the small crowd.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Sovereign waited in his hiding spot as his armor sealed up his wound. He held his organic heart in his hand. His vectors did what his limbs could not. He crushed it and blood splattered across the wall. His nanites were currently patching him up so it would be a while till he moved. Since he has not organic heart, you can not detect for heart beats.
Back to top Go down
Anderson the Great
Common Member
Common Member
Anderson the Great

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 7:39 pm

The officers saluted, thinking he might have been Department of Cyborg Affairs or some other top brass. Then they went back to their cars and went back about their days after posting a notice to the landlord of the apartment to tell them if the owner showed up again.
Back to top Go down
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyMon Dec 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Miiko grinned. Whoever this stranger was, she liked him already. He was good at lying. Little did he know, she had lie detecting equipment installed. He thought he had everyone fooled. He only wanted her to get to Woz. She wouldn't let that happen. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 3:47 pm

Parem stood silent for a moment. It was the same voice, same man...
He quickly teleported to the origin of the transmission. His staff in hand, radiating pure energy. There was no sign of life. He listened for any sign of a living entity but couldn't detect any. He absorbed the energy in the room which gave the place an icy chill. Parem smiled, he knew there was going to be a trick of some sort. "Show yourself and perhaps we can end this peacefully before the Unity decides to exterminate you."
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Rui Hatsune
Apprentice
Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Miiko decided to get rid of the problem. She quickly lashed out, and slapped the officer; hard. The problem: she figured, was herself. She kicked him down, slapping him senseless. She felt bad, knowing that he was going to feel all this tomorrow, if not sooner.
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyTue Dec 10, 2013 7:01 pm

Out of the shadow hulks Sovereign,"Parem?" He walks out with his arms out wide as if you were an old friend. The Rebel simply isn't interested in games right now so he makes his point quick,"My brother, I have been listening to your thoughts. You think stride for the greater good, do you not?" He takes off his helmet but the shadows cover his face. He looks up and his eyes are a glow of red,"I am in the same business, but I am in it for money. Luckily I know that the stakes of the upcoming battle could affect multiple galaxies." He puts his helmet bak on after getting taste of fresh air for the first time in decades, the electronic voice of the helmet is back,"I offer myself as a faithful companion. Willing to fall on my own sword if that is your own wish. Where ever you go, I shall follow."
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:49 am

Sovereign leans forward,"I have brothers and sisters that you can hire for a small price. They will form together an elite kill team. I took the liberity of creating a list. Unknown 09, she is currently on a mission. She will help us out without hesitation. Ultra 30, he is on the other side of the galaxy, if we can hire him before your enemies do, we would beniefit greatly. Theta 314, although he is questionable, the boy has potential. He is 5 galaxies away, but we can hiring him to do our bidding there. Echo 06. Rumor has it he crashed somewhere. If we find him, you will have one of the deadliest snipers in the universe. So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:58 am

Sovereign sighs,"Unfortunately, I can only garentee Ultra and Unknown's loyalty. Ultra is devoted to the mission while Unknown... Let's say we have a history. Theta, I couldn't tell you if he is loyal. He is a boy non the less but his profile states he is loyal to the Overseer of the planet he resides on. Seems he is loyal, but then again the Overseer is the one who hired him, so I do not know if he would switch sides if offered more money. Echo, he is in it for the money even if he seems nice. He would switch sides instantly if it meant more money for his Company. Then again, Echo is nowhere to be found at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Parem'Zel   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 12:55 pm

As the armored man walked towards him, Parem casually took three steps back. He was unsure of his intentions, not only did he nearly have his guts ripped apart by this guy, he had a strength that was equal to his own. "Why should I trust you? A couple hours ago you attempted to kill me."
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 1:39 pm

"You shouldn't trust me. You should trust my skills. And with that, an elite squad of the best soldiers around the universe willing to sacrifice everything they have to win. That is what you should trust. That is what you should believe in. We ask of your cooperation due to the circumstances we face. We understand what is at stake, so we will comply."
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 2:58 pm

Parem took a moment before replying. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, he thought to himself. They now had a common threat that needed to be dealt with and he was going to need all the help he could get. "Alright, if we are going to work together then we will need a team. That planet in the core of this galaxy holds a force powerful enough to slaughter all life in the cosmos. The Unity is preparing to send a team down to the surface of the pillar where they will attempt to blow up the planet. Our goal is to keep these monsters occupied until they finish their mission, think your guys can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 3:26 pm

"Find me those Winter Rebels, and I'll die down there for this mission." Sovereign holds up a holo panel,"The list. Echo 06: location unknown. Unknown 09: currently on a hit job, he target is the one known as Alpha 127, if we kill him, she will join us. Theta 314: Sadius, we just need to hire him. Ultra 30: in the fleet. We need to hire him as well."
Back to top Go down
Woz2
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:00 pm

Alpha walked over to car, put Miiko into the back seat and got in the passenger's side with a brief salute to the men beforehand. The car took off, and Alpha and the female driver joked about how gullible they were becoming at the low levels.

Alpha: "Anna, take us to our shuttle, we need to get out of their territory ASAP, and report back to Nate."

Driver (Delta 256, will add her soon to the characters): "Where did you think I was going Josh? I mean seriously, sometimes I wonder about you."

Alpha: "Well, I'm a tracker, I don't take these things for granted. You just stick to being an assassin."

Delta: "Meh, meh meh."

Alpha turned his chair to face Miiko in the back seat: "I assume you've noticed you can't escape by now? What, did you think I'd be messy? I take pride in my work. Now, tell my about yourself miss 'Miiko.'"
Back to top Go down
Winter Rebel
Common Member
Common Member

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 4:16 pm

Meanwhile:
Theta was weeping as he sat on the ground. His memories of a battle that took place 4 years ago are still fresh in his head. His best friend was ripped apart by a Monster. Theta yelled in pain. His helmet muted his voice though, no one heard as the troubled soul cried out. He remembers how his Rebel brothers had once ripped their own left arms off of their bodies, to use as melee weapons. He clung his head,"Why didn't they take the enemy's arm instead? Why don't they feel pain? Why? Why?" His body shook until a hand rested upon his shoulder. He turned around and looked up to see the Overseer's daughter who asked,"What's wrong?"
Theta 314 thought for a moment before saying,"Nothing, I'm just thinking about Delta Company. Delta 5748 would have laughed at me if he saw me the other day." He reassures her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Ark   Rise of the Ark - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Ark
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV ROLEPLAYS :: Ongoing Roleplays-
Jump to: