Overdark
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When darkness falls... The light rises...

HomeWikipediaGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of Overdark on your social bookmarking website
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 61 on Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:41 pm
Top posters
Flarezone
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_vote_lcapRichard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_voting_barRichard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_vote_rcap 
Anderson the Great
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_vote_lcapRichard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_voting_barRichard Basquez (AKA Commander) I_vote_rcap 
Winter Rebel
Woz2
The Colonel
Rui Hatsune
=+=DTD=+=
AVenger
Anyone still on here?
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel
Hey guys, I was wondering if anyone was still on here. I got an email that reminded me of this place and I somehow remembered my login info. Send me an email at dimitripheonixslovak@gmail.com if you just want to communicate. I lost contact with a lot of people on here, and I'm hoping to reconnect. If you're looking for another RP place, go to nationstates.net
I'll link my country here. [url=https://www.nationstates.net/nation=isaf-usea]…

Comments: 0
GENERAL CHAT
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:34 pm by Flarezone
GENERAL CHAT
Feel free to talk about anything to your hearts content.

Comments: 235
For all you GE fans out there.
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyThu Dec 19, 2013 12:24 pm by Flarezone
Prepare to have your socks rocked. I just found this free online game.

STEP ONE: Find a computer and look up "Astral Empires"
STEP TWO: Create and account and join the server "Ixion"
STEP THREE: Jump into galaxy 47 and lets team up to establish our empire in the stars!
http://ixion.astroempires.com/?ref=ixion.79935

Comments: 7
New Races/Species
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyThu Oct 03, 2013 3:36 pm by Flarezone
As you can see, the choices regarding species is currently very limited. I am currently working on 3-4 other species. However, if any member has an idea feel free to run it by me. These 1st few playable races are probably going to be the most commonly used so lets be original! If any guest has ideas, feel free to submit a thread to the QCIS board.

Comments: 5
Introduce Yourselves!
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:10 pm by Flarezone
WELCOME TO OVERDARK!
Feel free to introduce yourselves!

Comments: 28
Points/Respect Mod
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 4:53 pm by Flarezone
Regarding the Points/Respect mod that has been added onto the forum. What should we use it for? Or do we even need it?
I'm all ears.

Comments: 3
I'm About to Lose It
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyThu Nov 28, 2013 2:55 pm by Anderson the Great
This picture thing is pissing me off severely. I cannot upload any photos from my computer. And the ones I've found, I can't find the URL.

Comments: 11
The Prodigal Son Hath Returned
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:05 pm by Anderson the Great
Here I am. Once again, I stand before you. My travels have brought me far and wide and now here I am.

Comments: 2
Union Ship Desc.
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 11:02 pm by =+=DTD=+=
This is the description for one of the smaller ship classes. Classified as a Destroyer, the CONSOLATION class is the most common ship in the Union.

Please take note that this description will be HEAVILY modified before being reposted as a unit used by the union.

CONSOLATION I- A short range, high weapon, high armor, high speed destroyer used for planetary and base defense. It utilizes a small …

Comments: 2
Latest topics
» Anyone still on here?
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:45 pm by The Colonel

» Abaddon City
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 9:39 am by Guest

» GENERAL CHAT
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyMon May 12, 2014 3:56 pm by Flarezone

» Antonius of Raspus
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat May 03, 2014 12:03 pm by Anderson the Great

» Gallifrey Stands
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat May 03, 2014 11:15 am by Rui Hatsune

» The Kingdom of Xenon
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat May 03, 2014 9:52 am by Anderson the Great

» Forozov of Svoliani
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:02 pm by Anderson the Great

» Xenonian
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm by Anderson the Great

» bad things
Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2014 11:43 am by Guest

Most active topics
GENERAL CHAT
Rise of the Ark
RotA OOC
Thoughts on AV?
Introduce Yourselves!
Winter Rebels
Discovery of the Chaakas
27th Century Weapons
The United(Or, Universal) Federation of Chaakas.
Eternity Orbs
Affiliates
free forum

RPG-D Sonic Run: Internet Search Engine

Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
=+=DTD=+=
=+=DTD=+=

Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) Empty
PostSubject: Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)   Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 10:48 am

Richard Basqez
Known by everyone else as Commander
Unknown Union
Back to top Go down
=+=DTD=+=
=+=DTD=+=

PostSubject: Re: Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)   Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 3:23 pm

Richard Basquez

Race: Himself.
Personality: Quiet, cautious.
Appearance: 10 feet tall, six fingers per hand, solid gray eyes, short cut gray hair, a weathered face, a beard the same color as his hair. He always wears the same style of clothes (he has, like eighty pairs of the same stuff.), consisting of a pair of heavy pants, in dark brown, a white, long sleeved shirt with a high collar, a pair of heavy boots, black, and in battle a pair of gloves. He may occasionally wear a long greatcoat.
Background/History: Initially born shortly after the First GUW to a race that was completely annihilated by a roving band of pirates, he alone escaped the destruction of his world in a small shuttle, which, ironically, he still uses today. On the way away from the now-destroyed world, the radiation shield on his shuttle was breached, bathing the interior in radiation of all types and mutating him, making him biologically immortal and speeding his metabolism and healing processes greatly, making his body stay at essentially the same point in its life cycle, as well as increasing his mental capacity for thought and processes.
His race did not technically breath, (do I really need to make a race thread since he is the only example left?) but it was extremely humanoid, with the average person standing in at ten feet high, with six fingers per hand (five digits and a thumb), five toes per foot, and two eyes, etc. etc. etc.
Anyways, when his irradiated shuttle finally landed on a near deserted planet, he found an abandoned ship, in a swamp, guarded by an old, crotchety man, who said he could have the ship if he dug the rest of it up. He started on it, eventually finding an access port and entering. Inside, he found the engine room, activated the fusion reactors, and lifted the entire vessel from the swamp, thus digging it from the swamp and infuriating the old man, who had known the true length of the ship was three hundred miles long, not the much, much shorter length he had told Basquez.
After draining the ship of all the trash it had accumulated over the many years of its being buried in a swamp, he was forced to kill the old man when he attacked him.
He then piloted his shuttle into one of the ships many hangar bays, and then flew the vessel off. He later learned its name was Deathblow, and it had been an experimental ship built by his people that had remained classified and was swept under the rug when financing ran out before it could be tested.
He was picked up by the Empire of Him later on at the edge of the universe, where he had arbitrarily decided to go, alone. They left him his ship and chucked him into its navy, where he formed a small club of officers with their own ships. After a number of years, they fought for and received their independence, then formed the Unknown, which swiftly grew to be a military alliance capable of defying the shade with its technology and ship size.
Then came the Second GUW, and the shade attacked the Unknown with its full force and obliterated it, with only Commander and Him escaping in the Deathblow. They landed on the abandoned planet of Productor, and then rebuilt the Unknown as the Unknown Union, lead by Commander and with Him in secondary command. Later on in his command of the Union he lost his left leg in a fight, and now uses an advanced prosthesis.
Armament-
•Twin gauss rifles, usually on hip holsters, that heavily resemble the SPAs-12 Combat Shotgun of Earth's history. They fire two pound slugs of depleted uranium in a ferrous shell at eight tenths the speed of light. They are equipped with generator clips.
•DU3S-89, in an over the shoulder holster. It fires a caliber roughly equivalent to the .90 Calibre on Earth, and it fires them at nine hundred rounds a minute. It is a rail gun however, and has a generator clip, meaning it never runs out of ammunition.
•An eight foot long claymore style sword, made from the indestructible material the union mines from black holes, called Liima. He wears it on his back.
•A simple suit of armor, consisting of a breastplate, greaves, forearm guards, etc. it does not cover the entire body and allows great range of movement. It has a small shield generator in the form of a box on the back between the shoulder blades.
•Another result of the radiation he was bathed in is some decent telekinetic skills. He has yet to use them, but they exist.
Strengths/Weaknesses:
As a result of having existed so long, he is very cautious in nature, as well as fairly quiet. This can be used against him in battles when he may think a move over for a moment before committing. (Note: Never, ever play the guy in chess. You'll almost always lose. Guaranteed.)
He also has a reluctance to see men die, possibly from all the men he's killed himself, possibly from some other cause. More than once he's turned down a perfectly good plan because of the cost in manpower. He will, however, admit the plan when pressed. He is also extremely paranoid, as a result always having some kind of weapon nearby or, more preferably, on his person.

Last edited by =+=DTD=+= on Sun Dec 01, 2013 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Flarezone
Admin
Admin
Flarezone

PostSubject: Re: Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)   Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 4:26 pm

Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) 14060998-quality-control-approved-stamp-shows-excellent-products
Back to top Go down
https://overdark.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)   Richard Basquez (AKA Commander) Empty

Back to top Go down

Richard Basquez (AKA Commander)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Overdark :: GAMEPLAY :: HYPERVERSE :: HPV CHARACTER ARCHIVES :: Character Archive-
Jump to: